Friday, September 7, 2007

The Lindsay Lohan Workout

I found this quote from Ms. Lohan in the most recent issue of Famous Magazine:

"I like doing push-ups. I'll just drop and do them. People think I'm a bit crazy, but I've gotten pretty good."

People may think she's 'a bit crazy', but its not because she does push-ups. Push-ups are a great exercise that works your chest, arms, shoulders and maybe most importantly your abs. Best of all, as Lindsay says you can drop and do them anywhere.

Brad and the team at grrlAthlete.com

PS- Can't do a full push-up? Don't worry. In honour of the woman that Maxim Magazine recently crowned 'Hottest woman of 2006', we have put together an easy 4 step program to becoming a push-up expert.

Click here to check out the program.

How to lose fat by fasting

No comments: