Friday, September 7, 2007

How to Boost Your Energy in Ten Minutes

Energy. Everyone wants it. Needs more of it. Drinks coffee to get it (and sometimes that devil water, Red Bull, too).

So that's why the May issue of Women's Health went over 10-minute solutions for getting more energy, and CB contributed a little workout you can do in your office to overcome the mid-afternoon slump...

Find out how your biological clock influence your daily energy here...

Here's more info from WH...

"According to the journal Psychology of Sport and Exercise, a 2006 report examining 158 studies over 26 years found that workouts as brief as 10 minutes can spark energy levels for up to 4 hours..." Get CB's Energy Boosting 4-exercise routine here - that you can do without equipment

Get more work done in less time with more energy,

Craig and the team at grrlAthlete.com

PS - For more bodyweight exercises...

Pick up any grrlAthlete training manual and get the BONUS TT Bodyweight program for beginner, intermediate, and advanced fitness levels.

As a busy second year teacher in a new school, I knew I had to find a workout that fit my needs and my schedule. Enter Shape Shift. Not only was Shape Shift quick and flexible, it allowed me to feel some of that adrenaline that I had thrived on while playing sports in high school. Although I could definitely feel the improvement in my energy level, I didn't realize the improvement in my body composition until I had to go shopping for an outfit for a good friend's wedding. The sales person actually had to grab me the smaller sizes off the mannequin in the window display! You know, I'm glad my friend had a great wedding, but the highlight for me was the look of shock on a friend's face after he poked my tummy and said, "Wow, someone's been working out!" JJ Hodgson, Saskatoon, SK
Click here to start training to "turn heads" today!

PPS - Not sure what a Y-squat is?

Watch the Youtube video on the grrlathlete.com homepage HERE

No comments: